IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto The Only Americans That Visibly Care? - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | My Chevy Tahoe Commercial » | Just a Reminder... » | Zappa on Crossfire » | Maya » | When Bush Bashing Goes Too Far » | Life Changes » | And Now a Song.... » | Beyond Funny! » | Impeachment Resolution » | The Perazzi Shotgun » 

Monday, April 10, 2006

The Only Americans That Visibly Care?

Are our "illegal" immigrants the only Americans that care anymore? It sure seems that way to me. Yeah, there are lots of us on the Left who are willing to raise up in the streets, but most of America seems to be asleep-- almost indifferent to the bullshit done by our government in OUR name.

But here are some REAL AMERICANS!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Of course, the one minor error in your comments is that these "real Americans" are just the opposite - they're not - they're illegal.

They may be real Mexicans, or real Cubans, or real Costa Ricans, but the one thing they're not Jose, are real Americans.

Solution... let Mexico finally have Texas. This will settle a great portion of our "immigrant problem," plus get rid of Bush since he wouldn't be considered a citizen anymore.

It's too easy to sit in our barkaloungers, crack open a beer, and flip on the TV. We're docile and controllable. Just how the government wants us.

I agree with DennyK's comment and I'm an immigrant myself, as well as being as liberal as they come.

In response to Marie b and Denny K--

I guess I'm a bit ole' fashioned. I thought America was built by immigrants. I thought we were willing to take "your tired, your weary, and your troubled masses."

Maybe I'm wrong on this one.

The silient major are too busy living our lives making more than 4 dollars an hour. People who make little, have little to lose.

Of course, the one minor error in your comments is that these "real Americans" are just the opposite - they're not - they're illegal.

They may be real Mexicans, or real Cubans, or real Costa Ricans, but the one thing they're not Jose, are real Americans.

Solution... let Mexico finally have Texas. This will settle a great portion of our "immigrant problem," plus get rid of Bush since he wouldn't be considered a citizen anymore.

It's too easy to sit in our barkaloungers, crack open a beer, and flip on the TV. We're docile and controllable. Just how the government wants us.

I agree with DennyK's comment and I'm an immigrant myself, as well as being as liberal as they come.

In response to Marie b and Denny K--

I guess I'm a bit ole' fashioned. I thought America was built by immigrants. I thought we were willing to take "your tired, your weary, and your troubled masses."

Maybe I'm wrong on this one.

The silient major are too busy living our lives making more than 4 dollars an hour. People who make little, have little to lose.

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box