IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto Beyond Funny! - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | Impeachment Resolution » | The Perazzi Shotgun » | Sibel Edmonds Responds to Porter Goss » | The Battle For America » | Letter to State Legislators » | A Living Saint Passes Away » | Reap it, Bitches! » | Tied Up WIth Impeachment » | The Talking Dog Interviews Guantanamo Bay Prisoner... » | Breakfast of Champions » 

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Beyond Funny!

OK, this VIDEO is beyond funny! I know you will enjoy it!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Hi Bulldog,

Leave it to you to find the best out there in the way of videos.

I have a quick question. We are setting up a posse blog and we really like this template. I noticed in the comments section of the site that there was a problem with refreshing comments.

Did you encounter this problem?

I also see that you have bold, italics and hyperlink. Did you add them or did they come with the template?

Do you mind if we use the same template? I have always admired it.

let me know and Peace!

Crazy:
President 'Just Fine' With Cheney Explanation

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,185062,00.html

Night bird,

By all means, feel free to use it. I "borrowed" the template from this site.

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Women

Hi Bulldog,

Leave it to you to find the best out there in the way of videos.

I have a quick question. We are setting up a posse blog and we really like this template. I noticed in the comments section of the site that there was a problem with refreshing comments.

Did you encounter this problem?

I also see that you have bold, italics and hyperlink. Did you add them or did they come with the template?

Do you mind if we use the same template? I have always admired it.

let me know and Peace!

Crazy:
President 'Just Fine' With Cheney Explanation

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,185062,00.html

Night bird,

By all means, feel free to use it. I "borrowed" the template from this site.

If you want a seriosly good laugh watch these hillariously funny videos
http://watchthisfunnyvideonow.com/taf/?x=23077XlRf Women

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House