IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto Ruff Ruff!! *Cough* Cough* Ruff Ruff!! - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | Our Crazy World » | Far Beyond Stupid » | Bushisms » | Mainstream Television Channel Reports on 9/11 Skep... » | Legalized Lynching » | Redefining National Security » | Mitzvahpalooza!! » | Cheney = War Criminal » | Eulogy for Randy "Duke" Cunningham » | Gandhi and Olives » 

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ruff Ruff!! *Cough* Cough* Ruff Ruff!!


Ugh! Been sick since Saturday night.

I'll be back next week (most likely).

Until then, please feel free to click on the spnsors or other links on this site.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Can't see the pic, but get well soon! :D

get well soon.

Please, take care.

I wish you well.

God bless.

My sincerest condolences. I just came out of a month long (!!) cold, it really sucks. Take cough medicine; it doesn't help really but the placebo effect is grand.

Hope you get felling better.

Take care and hope you get well very soon.
par.

seems to be going around again, eh?
quit crying about it and act like a bulldog!

(just kidding- hope you feel better soon.)

Dude, get better soon.

Ha Ha Ha! That bulldog/man picture made me laugh SO hard. I don't know why, but it really tickles my funny bone. Looks exactly like one of my neihgbors.

Great site.

- Horace Finkle
Teenage Ghost
www.horacefinkle.blogspot.com

Damn, dude... are you feeling any better yet? You're missing my Bushisms!

feel better. no one likes a sick dog!

Thanks to everybody for the kind words and well wishes. I'm happy to be back.

Can't see the pic, but get well soon! :D

get well soon.

Please, take care.

I wish you well.

God bless.

My sincerest condolences. I just came out of a month long (!!) cold, it really sucks. Take cough medicine; it doesn't help really but the placebo effect is grand.

Hope you get felling better.

Take care and hope you get well very soon.
par.

seems to be going around again, eh?
quit crying about it and act like a bulldog!

(just kidding- hope you feel better soon.)

Dude, get better soon.

Ha Ha Ha! That bulldog/man picture made me laugh SO hard. I don't know why, but it really tickles my funny bone. Looks exactly like one of my neihgbors.

Great site.

- Horace Finkle
Teenage Ghost
www.horacefinkle.blogspot.com

Damn, dude... are you feeling any better yet? You're missing my Bushisms!

feel better. no one likes a sick dog!

Thanks to everybody for the kind words and well wishes. I'm happy to be back.

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House