IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto I'm Lovin' It - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | The Gruesome Truth Revealed in the Lie » | Who Are We Spying on? » | Ruff Ruff!! *Cough* Cough* Ruff Ruff!! » | Our Crazy World » | Far Beyond Stupid » | Bushisms » | Mainstream Television Channel Reports on 9/11 Skep... » | Legalized Lynching » | Redefining National Security » | Mitzvahpalooza!! » 

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I'm Lovin' It

This makes me laugh. If you go to Fox News' search engine and type in "impeach," you will see "The Bulldog Manifesto" listed on the first page of search results.

Ahh, that feels good. :-)

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Congrats, you do canine-kind a great service...

Let's take a bite out of crime...or is that too corny?

Impeach the asshole! Yeah, that's better..

You're being made fun of with your idiocy and you even don't know it.

Now THAT is worth barking about!

France is calling you.

LOL. I can always count on OTTMANN for the stupid post. :-)

It's great, isn't it? I am always finding my blog on searches I never thought it would come up on!

Congrats, you do canine-kind a great service...

Let's take a bite out of crime...or is that too corny?

Impeach the asshole! Yeah, that's better..

You're being made fun of with your idiocy and you even don't know it.

Now THAT is worth barking about!

France is calling you.

LOL. I can always count on OTTMANN for the stupid post. :-)

It's great, isn't it? I am always finding my blog on searches I never thought it would come up on!

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House