IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto Cartoon Week Continues..... - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | By George, America is Waking Up! » | Bush Cartoon » | Where is the Mainstream Media? » | SCOTUS: Attack of the Clones » | Terrorism by Deception: "The Air is Safe to Breat... » | Armageddon Dreams in American Churches » | More War Crimes in Iraq » | American Terrorism Is the Deadliest » | Top 10 List: Buried Stories » | Colonel Lawrence Wilkerson Calls Out the Cheney 'C... » 

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Cartoon Week Continues.....

Shwarzenegger Street

The campaign for Democratic candidate for Governor of California, Phil Angelides, created this hilarious cartoon:


http://www.arnoldsneighborhood.com/


Starring:
Ahnold as Ernie
George W. Bush as Bush Bird
Ken Lay as Ken Von Lay the (Mis)Count
Karl Rove as Rover
Bill O'Reilly as O'Reilly the Grouch
Dick Cheney as The Cheney Monster

With special guest appearances by Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

That was great! My only question: Where in the hell did they find a picture of Cheney smiling?

That was pretty funny, but one has to wonder if it is appropriate (since most will see it as nothing but a blatant smear campaign.)

I hate political ads, I could care LESS what you think about the other guy... when it comes time for me to vote, it's not about who demeaned the other guy better, it's about who has more in mind, that I feel will help us continue to exist.

That's just about the only reason I couldn't vote for Kerry in 2004, all I ever heard was "I have a plan", but in EVERY speech he gave, we didn't hear what that PLAN was. So in the end, since I knew nothing of what his "goals" were, I couldn't vote for him.

That was great! My only question: Where in the hell did they find a picture of Cheney smiling?

That was pretty funny, but one has to wonder if it is appropriate (since most will see it as nothing but a blatant smear campaign.)

I hate political ads, I could care LESS what you think about the other guy... when it comes time for me to vote, it's not about who demeaned the other guy better, it's about who has more in mind, that I feel will help us continue to exist.

That's just about the only reason I couldn't vote for Kerry in 2004, all I ever heard was "I have a plan", but in EVERY speech he gave, we didn't hear what that PLAN was. So in the end, since I knew nothing of what his "goals" were, I couldn't vote for him.

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House