IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto The Bulldog visits Ground Zero - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | Question for the White House: Where o' Where is Y... » | This Week in the Dog House » | God Smites Tobyhanna For Dover's Sins » | Who Said That?!?!?!? » | Is it 1971, or is it Just a Nightmare? » | Keep Your Salary Arnold, We Want Our $300 Million ... » | Time For Action: Join Barbara Boxer's Boycott » | Napalm and White Phosphorus in Fallujah » | Viva Maradona! » | Blog Spotlight: NeoAlertz » 

Monday, November 21, 2005

The Bulldog visits Ground Zero

Today, I returned home from NYC. While I was there, I managed to pay a visit to Ground Zero. Among other things, I wanted to see the proximity of Building 7 in relation to the twin towers. I was amazed at how Building 7 was already completely rebuilt and will be ready for occupancy in 2006.

I was happy to see a gentleman in front of Ground Zero speaking out loud about Building 7. I joined in with him in speaking to a couple of women who apparently had never heard of Building 7 (like most Americans, I presume). While I was talking, I noticed that I was being filmed by a nearby spectator. Considering all that has gone on recently, I had to wonder who was filming me. Perhaps it was just a fellow tourist. Perhaps not. The unfortunate thing about these days is, one never knows...

I had a nice time while in NYC. But it's always nice to make it home.

Oh yeah, the landing gear on my plane worked just dandy. No glitches whatsoever!

Why does it seem as though the mainstream media is so concerned with reporting on landing gear stories these days? Are we supposed to be scared......again?

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

I hear ya about the video thing. A certain sense of paranoia is normal these days. I had a DOJ person looking at my blog the other day! I have to admit I was almost nervous. He was looking at the Fallujah video I linked to.

The MSM reports bad news, we all know this... if it was all GOOD news, ratings would suck.

I live in Philly now, but I was living in the Bronx before I moved to PA. A few months after 911, I rode down to Ground Zero on my mountain bike to see the destruction with my own eyes. After the long ride, I was met by a cop at the wooden fence that enclosed Ground Zero. The cop wouldn't even let me peer into the small cutout in the fence to have a glance, and I was forced to move along, my trip wasted.

The cops here in Philly don't act like that, and it's one of the things I like about living here. Many (not all) cops in NYC have an interesting attitude.

I think I'll pay Ground Zero a visit now that I've read about your recent experience there. Wish me luck!

The mainstream media is going to report on landing gear malfunctions until one of these planes is taped live crashing and burning. When it actually happens, the producers, the "news"anchors, and the home audience are all going to be sitting there, thinking "Hmm.. now what?"

Oh yeah.. they'll just repeat the tape 500 times, and show us the pilot's body being ejected from the plane at quick exposure. We're all sick in this town.

Why, you ask? Well, Peterson's in jail waiting for death, the "Runaway Bride" is on trash detail, the meth-head Jesusistani has probably bought her weight in crystal with the proceeds from her "angel" book, and no pretty blonde girls have gone missing from Aruba lately.

Hey Bulldog, this is Bulldog!

In September, I was in NYC for work and got a chance to see the WTC site and was completely awed by what I saw. What I found most moving was the little poems and such on the painted black walls leading around the site. Some were from cops or firefighters and others from those who wished to express their feelings. I never really understood the power or the rationality of seeing a place like this up close. In 1995, while I was still in the Marines, my Warrant Officer and I flew out to Oklahoma City 3 days after the bombing there to help rebuild the Recruiting Station that was lost in the carnage. At the time, I never wanted to go and see the site. I just couldn't. But upon seeing the hole that was left after 9/11 this past September, I regret that I didn't.

I hear ya about the video thing. A certain sense of paranoia is normal these days. I had a DOJ person looking at my blog the other day! I have to admit I was almost nervous. He was looking at the Fallujah video I linked to.

The MSM reports bad news, we all know this... if it was all GOOD news, ratings would suck.

I live in Philly now, but I was living in the Bronx before I moved to PA. A few months after 911, I rode down to Ground Zero on my mountain bike to see the destruction with my own eyes. After the long ride, I was met by a cop at the wooden fence that enclosed Ground Zero. The cop wouldn't even let me peer into the small cutout in the fence to have a glance, and I was forced to move along, my trip wasted.

The cops here in Philly don't act like that, and it's one of the things I like about living here. Many (not all) cops in NYC have an interesting attitude.

I think I'll pay Ground Zero a visit now that I've read about your recent experience there. Wish me luck!

The mainstream media is going to report on landing gear malfunctions until one of these planes is taped live crashing and burning. When it actually happens, the producers, the "news"anchors, and the home audience are all going to be sitting there, thinking "Hmm.. now what?"

Oh yeah.. they'll just repeat the tape 500 times, and show us the pilot's body being ejected from the plane at quick exposure. We're all sick in this town.

Why, you ask? Well, Peterson's in jail waiting for death, the "Runaway Bride" is on trash detail, the meth-head Jesusistani has probably bought her weight in crystal with the proceeds from her "angel" book, and no pretty blonde girls have gone missing from Aruba lately.

Hey Bulldog, this is Bulldog!

In September, I was in NYC for work and got a chance to see the WTC site and was completely awed by what I saw. What I found most moving was the little poems and such on the painted black walls leading around the site. Some were from cops or firefighters and others from those who wished to express their feelings. I never really understood the power or the rationality of seeing a place like this up close. In 1995, while I was still in the Marines, my Warrant Officer and I flew out to Oklahoma City 3 days after the bombing there to help rebuild the Recruiting Station that was lost in the carnage. At the time, I never wanted to go and see the site. I just couldn't. But upon seeing the hole that was left after 9/11 this past September, I regret that I didn't.

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House