IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto The Bulldog is Back! - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | The Bulldog is Sick » | Brief Analysis of the Latest Pew Research Center R... » | Operation Garden Plot -- From FEMA to the Military... » | Fictional Movie Eerily Foreshadows Real Life Curre... » | The Women Who Haunt George W. Bush » | New Yorkers are Willing to Fight the Terrorists! » | Where were you when you woke up? » | Weekend Funnies » | The 1866 New Orleans Race Riot and the Impeachment... » | "Then, they came for me." » 

Sunday, October 02, 2005

The Bulldog is Back!

First off, I want to thank all of you who sent me good wishes down below. Very cool to come back and see such supportive comments. THANK YOU!

It's Sunday night now, and I'm feeling a lot better.

I had a raging fever for a few days. Quite an experience it was. I spent two or three days hallucinating. I hallucinated archetypical images and mundane images. I won't get into the archetypical images here. But as for the more mundane things I witnessed, most of them related to GWB. It was as if I was watching a broken record play an endless loop of dream-like kaleidescope images of George W. Bush while faintly hearing my inner monologue in a garbled playback.....over and over again. I'm glad it's over now. But I notice a change in me. I've been feeling a bit feistier since my fever subsided. I'm not sure why. Perhaps it's merely a residual effect from the tortuous hallucinations, but whatever it is, I do sense it.

I'm not sure how long it will last. We shall see.

In any event, I'm glad to be back. You probably noticed the changes to the template. I'm still working on it. So you may not see some of my links, etc. The old site is currently at the bottom of the new site (just scroll down all the way to see it...)

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Thank God you are back.

I love your blog and if there is a Bulldog Manifesto T-Shirt, I will buy it and wear it with pride.

I was away whilst you were ill. So, I did not know of your absence from your blog.

I don't agree with "IMPEACH BUSH", but your blog is one of my most favourite blogs with "Bring it On", "Tom Carter's Blog", "Powerline" and the other top American political blogs. Because, you teach me a lot as a novice in the blogosphere.

I am an American at heart.And bloggers like you make Americans think twice.

On your new layout.
It is cool. But, let your blog title be larger and bolder. I mean like your "Bulldog" picture.

So great to see you back, Bulldog!!! :)

And LOVE the new layout!

Keep up the stellar work, dude. You're my hero. ;)

Hey I just love your site.... Well I have linked you from my site... if you get a moment check it out ... at http://revolutiontimes1.blogspot.com

Good to see you back Bulldog. Don't agree with ya much, but I read every one of your posts without fail so you must be doing something right.

Keep up the good work :).

I like the new template. Glad to see you're feeling better. - Joe

Welcome back my friend.

Oh, and that hallucination about Bush. You weren't hallucinating. It's real. Sorry and all that.

:)

Wow. Super new look :D

Definitely a better layout. I love the bigger picture in the sidebar.

Good to see you got your bark back, Mr Bulldog

-Fruey

New blog launched to expose the disreputable and dishonest American Bulldog breeders and kennels.

If you have a "horror story" when dealing with an American Bull Dog breeder or kennel PLEASE share it with us at http://americanbulldogblog.blogspot.com/

By doing so you will be providing valuable information to potential puppy buyers and help them avoid similar situation.

New blog launched to expose the disreputable and dishonest American Bulldog breeders and kennels.

If you have a "horror story" when dealing with an American Bull Dog breeder or kennel PLEASE share it with us at http://americanbulldogblog.blogspot.com/

By doing so you will be providing valuable information to potential puppy buyers and help them avoid similar situation.

Thank God you are back.

I love your blog and if there is a Bulldog Manifesto T-Shirt, I will buy it and wear it with pride.

I was away whilst you were ill. So, I did not know of your absence from your blog.

I don't agree with "IMPEACH BUSH", but your blog is one of my most favourite blogs with "Bring it On", "Tom Carter's Blog", "Powerline" and the other top American political blogs. Because, you teach me a lot as a novice in the blogosphere.

I am an American at heart.And bloggers like you make Americans think twice.

On your new layout.
It is cool. But, let your blog title be larger and bolder. I mean like your "Bulldog" picture.

So great to see you back, Bulldog!!! :)

And LOVE the new layout!

Keep up the stellar work, dude. You're my hero. ;)

Hey I just love your site.... Well I have linked you from my site... if you get a moment check it out ... at http://revolutiontimes1.blogspot.com

Good to see you back Bulldog. Don't agree with ya much, but I read every one of your posts without fail so you must be doing something right.

Keep up the good work :).

I like the new template. Glad to see you're feeling better. - Joe

Welcome back my friend.

Oh, and that hallucination about Bush. You weren't hallucinating. It's real. Sorry and all that.

:)

Wow. Super new look :D

Definitely a better layout. I love the bigger picture in the sidebar.

Good to see you got your bark back, Mr Bulldog

-Fruey

New blog launched to expose the disreputable and dishonest American Bulldog breeders and kennels.

If you have a "horror story" when dealing with an American Bull Dog breeder or kennel PLEASE share it with us at http://americanbulldogblog.blogspot.com/

By doing so you will be providing valuable information to potential puppy buyers and help them avoid similar situation.

New blog launched to expose the disreputable and dishonest American Bulldog breeders and kennels.

If you have a "horror story" when dealing with an American Bull Dog breeder or kennel PLEASE share it with us at http://americanbulldogblog.blogspot.com/

By doing so you will be providing valuable information to potential puppy buyers and help them avoid similar situation.

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House