IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto South Carolina....the Next "Terrorist" Target? - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | Bush's Kempf » | Misconceptions Relating to Fascism » | Fourteen Characteristics of Fascism » | The Security Fallacy and the War Profiteers » | Some More 9/11 Facts » | More From the Fascists..... » | Iraq and Iran -- The Lovefest Continues » | George W. Bush's Confidential Order 119i-WF-213589... » | 9/11 and Five Major Coincidences » | Treasongate's Relationship to the Downing Street M... » 

Friday, July 29, 2005

South Carolina....the Next "Terrorist" Target?

Maybe somebody should warn South Carolina. I'm not kidding. Consider these three facts:

1. On September 11, 2001, it just so happens that the CIA was planning to run a 'training exercise' on that very same morning. The 'training exercise' was intended to simulate the crashing of a small jet plane into one of the CIA's own buildings near Dulles Airport. (Isn't that where Flight 77 took off from?)

You might not remember this "amazing coincidence" because the major media outlets only mentioned this story in quick passing. It did, however make the front page of the USA Today.

2. On July 7, 2005, in London, it just so happens that Visor Consultants, a British consultant company with government and police connections, was running an 'exercise' for an unnamed company. The 'exercise' revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th. Of course, this amazing coincidence has hardly been covered in the major media outlets. But this very fact was revealed on a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th. The host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, and here is what he said. (.mp3 file). It was also reported in the Toronto Free Press.

Oh yeah, it just so happens that the July 7 bombings in London were in fact, nearly simultaneous, just like the 'exercise'.

Take a deep breath now.....

3. On June 29, 2005, the United States Northern Command (Northcom) issued a press release stating that the Joint Task Force Civil Support (JTF-CS) will be conducting a 'training exercise' in August of 2005. What kind of 'training exercise' you might be asking? How about an 'exercise' wherein:
"A seafaring vessel transporting a 10-kiloton nuclear warhead makes its way into a port off the coast of Charleston, S.C. Terrorists aboard the ship attempt to smuggle the warhead off the ship to detonate it."
Go to Northcom's Website for the press release.

Considering how 'training exercises' seem to have a knack for coincidentally turning into alleged terrorist attacks, maybe its a good idea if we pass this along to more people. Better to be safe than sorry, in my view.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Man Oh Man...the Bulldog is a major player in the unseen world of what-the-hell's really going on. Great job on this story. Voltima is proud of you on this one. I will be watching with wide eyes on this deal. Keep up the great work!!

Actually, I got the idea for half the story from Alex Jones (at prisonplanet.com) regarding the 9/11 and 3/7 exercises. I cannot remember how I ran into the South Carolina NORTHCOM press release though.

But I do believe they can be juxtaposed next to each other for quite a curious situation.

Wow, my first surf on blogexplosion and I find this story tailormade for a conspiracy theorist - verrrry interesting!

Great Blog!

Great, another one

We're not worth bombing or terrozing, they're better off trying Georgia, thats where the nuclear plant is

If we ask nicely, the jihadists will leave us alone. Instead, Bushitler calls them mean names like "terrorists."

And of course, no Muslims took part in 9/11 --- it's, like, totally proven that was a Zionist conspiracy.

Kudos to Bulldogs for telling THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have all the details, but they just so happen to be running some exercise the day of the bombing of the Mura Federal Building. Everyone just so happened to be in place for the disaster. My girl friend at the time just happened to work in a loan company just a couple blocks away. They quickly closed off all the streets and nobody could leave. We're not exactly sure what to believe in Oklahoma, but I'm not sure a lot of Oklahoman's believe we were told the truth. There were a lot of odd things. One, I don't understand why Mcvie and Nichols got the best lawyers money could buy. That alone cost us millions of dollars. Nichols complained often that others were involved. Recently, somebody listened and he was given an opportunity to testify and strangely enough he decides he does not want to testify. You would think somebody would force him to. If terrorists are out there running around free, it would be important to catch them. But, no, Nichols doesn't want to testify, so, we won't press it. It was never mentioned again.

As long as we're not hungry and without shelter, and we're okay financially - our government can do just whatever it wants to, and we won't question it. But now our boys are dieing in another country and gas prices are going up, then we start to wonder about our government and think it might be a good idea to impeach Bush.

I hate to sound cynical, but they've spit in my face for serving my country after we lost in Vietnam, and I never even went to Nam. I'm afraid that Americans have poor manners and are spoiled, and money is fine, bloody or not. We won't ask where it came from, we'll just take it.

Roger,

You make excellent points, my friend. Thanks for the post.

"I'm afraid that Americans have poor manners and are spoiled, and money is fine, bloody or not. We won't ask where it came from, we'll just take it."

Could not agree more

Another great post Doggy :) You make these tiresome days at work bearable.

Good post, my first surf too.

I followed your link to the press release, but it says the exercise will be in Fort Monroe, Virginia, not South Carolina. Still a scary thought...

anonymous,

The release was written in Virginia, but the release specifies that the drill will take place off the coast of S.C.

The terrorist attacks you refer to are not "alleged" - they happened. Or is Ground Zero just some grand illusion made by the evil wizard, Gee Dubya?

Maybe they could plan one of these "training exercises" in Kennebunkport or Crawford.

alex,

I use "alleged" because I'm not convinced the people who brought down the towers were actually the people we are calling terrorists. I suggest you look deeper than the 9/11 Commission. There are so many facts that cannot be explained. Facts that were never cleared up with the 9/11 report. Facts that can certainly lead one to believe that Bush Co either knew 9/11 was going to happen, or even (gulp) engineered it.

Yeah, I know, sounds too crazy. Better dismiss it immediately without consideration.

Damn...that's scary as hell. Hoping against hope that this doesn't come true!!!

Gulp...

That's some deep stuff for a Saturday night...thanks for the wakeup call.

Sudiegirl

yes...that's somewhat scary revelations...nuke and all

Pretty interesting story. Never thought of that before. Good good!

A very interesting theory i must say.

Any other info on other attacks? like say the Madrid bombings?

I think the most awful truth about 9/11 is that it was preventable. I believe Bush's reallocation of CIA operatives to investigate Iraq left us more open to massive terror attacks. Clinton warned Bush of Saddam as he left office but Bush ignored his plea. This is a fact that almost no media has ever mentioned and that GOP'ers continually ignore.

You know, you're honestly one of the first people (save myself and one of my close friends) who is open to the idea that, as some rather chilling facts seem to suggest, 9/11 and terrorism as a whole may be a clever manipulation of events so that those corrupt many in power may increase their corruption. By seizing more power, that is.

Good gravy, man. I actually enjoyed reading your blog.

Thanks for the heads up.

Great blog, dawg. What you're saying here is in line with what I've been researching for some time now. I'm not even sure how I got on your blog, although coincidentally, 10 minutes before I stumbled upon it I was telling a friend in NC about this concern in SC. Keep up the great work!

Christian Exodus

This movement is the terrorist attack on S. Carolina that you speak of. Real scary stuff, talking about taking over a state and seceding.

I say, if you're crazy enough to go along with it, you should secede anyway.. give it to 'em.

I'm smack dap in the middle of SC. Thanks for making me paranoid for the whole of August.

Surprised? No. Frightened? Yes. Glad I don't live in SC? Definitely.

That's enough to raise the hackles, Bulldog. Like I was sleeping well anyways...

I know this is a few days old now...but I've been wondering... Since there is no date listed (that I saw) on the announcement of the exercise, do you think that it's possible that it could happen on the 11th? It would fit "nicely" (bleah): 7/11...8/11...9/11.

I really hope (and pray) that this doesn't happen.

Hiroshima _ August 6th, 1945

Nagasaki _ August 9th, 1945

When they wanted to get Kissinger to head the 9/11 commission, I knew something wasn't on the up and up.

And then Bush refused to testify without sitting on Cheney's lap!

Libertarian85308

Man Oh Man...the Bulldog is a major player in the unseen world of what-the-hell's really going on. Great job on this story. Voltima is proud of you on this one. I will be watching with wide eyes on this deal. Keep up the great work!!

Actually, I got the idea for half the story from Alex Jones (at prisonplanet.com) regarding the 9/11 and 3/7 exercises. I cannot remember how I ran into the South Carolina NORTHCOM press release though.

But I do believe they can be juxtaposed next to each other for quite a curious situation.

Wow, my first surf on blogexplosion and I find this story tailormade for a conspiracy theorist - verrrry interesting!

Great Blog!

Great, another one

We're not worth bombing or terrozing, they're better off trying Georgia, thats where the nuclear plant is

If we ask nicely, the jihadists will leave us alone. Instead, Bushitler calls them mean names like "terrorists."

And of course, no Muslims took part in 9/11 --- it's, like, totally proven that was a Zionist conspiracy.

Kudos to Bulldogs for telling THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have all the details, but they just so happen to be running some exercise the day of the bombing of the Mura Federal Building. Everyone just so happened to be in place for the disaster. My girl friend at the time just happened to work in a loan company just a couple blocks away. They quickly closed off all the streets and nobody could leave. We're not exactly sure what to believe in Oklahoma, but I'm not sure a lot of Oklahoman's believe we were told the truth. There were a lot of odd things. One, I don't understand why Mcvie and Nichols got the best lawyers money could buy. That alone cost us millions of dollars. Nichols complained often that others were involved. Recently, somebody listened and he was given an opportunity to testify and strangely enough he decides he does not want to testify. You would think somebody would force him to. If terrorists are out there running around free, it would be important to catch them. But, no, Nichols doesn't want to testify, so, we won't press it. It was never mentioned again.

As long as we're not hungry and without shelter, and we're okay financially - our government can do just whatever it wants to, and we won't question it. But now our boys are dieing in another country and gas prices are going up, then we start to wonder about our government and think it might be a good idea to impeach Bush.

I hate to sound cynical, but they've spit in my face for serving my country after we lost in Vietnam, and I never even went to Nam. I'm afraid that Americans have poor manners and are spoiled, and money is fine, bloody or not. We won't ask where it came from, we'll just take it.

Roger,

You make excellent points, my friend. Thanks for the post.

"I'm afraid that Americans have poor manners and are spoiled, and money is fine, bloody or not. We won't ask where it came from, we'll just take it."

Could not agree more

Another great post Doggy :) You make these tiresome days at work bearable.

Good post, my first surf too.

I followed your link to the press release, but it says the exercise will be in Fort Monroe, Virginia, not South Carolina. Still a scary thought...

anonymous,

The release was written in Virginia, but the release specifies that the drill will take place off the coast of S.C.

The terrorist attacks you refer to are not "alleged" - they happened. Or is Ground Zero just some grand illusion made by the evil wizard, Gee Dubya?

Maybe they could plan one of these "training exercises" in Kennebunkport or Crawford.

alex,

I use "alleged" because I'm not convinced the people who brought down the towers were actually the people we are calling terrorists. I suggest you look deeper than the 9/11 Commission. There are so many facts that cannot be explained. Facts that were never cleared up with the 9/11 report. Facts that can certainly lead one to believe that Bush Co either knew 9/11 was going to happen, or even (gulp) engineered it.

Yeah, I know, sounds too crazy. Better dismiss it immediately without consideration.

Damn...that's scary as hell. Hoping against hope that this doesn't come true!!!

Gulp...

That's some deep stuff for a Saturday night...thanks for the wakeup call.

Sudiegirl

yes...that's somewhat scary revelations...nuke and all

Pretty interesting story. Never thought of that before. Good good!

A very interesting theory i must say.

Any other info on other attacks? like say the Madrid bombings?

I think the most awful truth about 9/11 is that it was preventable. I believe Bush's reallocation of CIA operatives to investigate Iraq left us more open to massive terror attacks. Clinton warned Bush of Saddam as he left office but Bush ignored his plea. This is a fact that almost no media has ever mentioned and that GOP'ers continually ignore.

You know, you're honestly one of the first people (save myself and one of my close friends) who is open to the idea that, as some rather chilling facts seem to suggest, 9/11 and terrorism as a whole may be a clever manipulation of events so that those corrupt many in power may increase their corruption. By seizing more power, that is.

Good gravy, man. I actually enjoyed reading your blog.

Thanks for the heads up.

Great blog, dawg. What you're saying here is in line with what I've been researching for some time now. I'm not even sure how I got on your blog, although coincidentally, 10 minutes before I stumbled upon it I was telling a friend in NC about this concern in SC. Keep up the great work!

Christian Exodus

This movement is the terrorist attack on S. Carolina that you speak of. Real scary stuff, talking about taking over a state and seceding.

I say, if you're crazy enough to go along with it, you should secede anyway.. give it to 'em.

I'm smack dap in the middle of SC. Thanks for making me paranoid for the whole of August.

Surprised? No. Frightened? Yes. Glad I don't live in SC? Definitely.

That's enough to raise the hackles, Bulldog. Like I was sleeping well anyways...

I know this is a few days old now...but I've been wondering... Since there is no date listed (that I saw) on the announcement of the exercise, do you think that it's possible that it could happen on the 11th? It would fit "nicely" (bleah): 7/11...8/11...9/11.

I really hope (and pray) that this doesn't happen.

Hiroshima _ August 6th, 1945

Nagasaki _ August 9th, 1945

When they wanted to get Kissinger to head the 9/11 commission, I knew something wasn't on the up and up.

And then Bush refused to testify without sitting on Cheney's lap!

Libertarian85308

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House