IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto George W. Bush's Confidential Order 119i-WF-213589 - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | 9/11 and Five Major Coincidences » | Treasongate's Relationship to the Downing Street M... » | Bombing Civilians: A Brief History and Perspectiv... » | The Power of Nightmares » | The Reichstag Fire, 9/11, and Anthrax » | Goebbels & Rove -- Propaganda R' Us » | The Second Biggest Story of Last Week » | 9/11, Pearl Harbor, and Operation Northwoods » | The Right Needs Therapy, Not the Terrorists » | Civilians are Civilians, People are People » 

Thursday, July 21, 2005

George W. Bush's Confidential Order 119i-WF-213589

Two month's before 9/11, President George W. Bush signed Presidential Decision Directive 199i-WF-213589 prohibiting the FBI from investigating certain suspected terrorists with Saudi and Bin Laden ties. The BBC reported this story. Back when it happened, FBI Deputy Director John O'Neil resigned from his job because he believed the administration was blocking the FBI from investigating the Bin Laden's and others. After O'Neil resigned, he was appointed Security Director of the World Trade Center towers in New York. His first day on the job was September 11, 2001 where he was killed by the very attack that he had tried to get the government to prevent.

Just another coincidence, I suppose.

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

This fact is stranger than fiction.
Sincerely, I am speechless.

london again?

No suprise really. It's sad that I've become so desensitized. Rove's leak, Cheney's Halliburton pay, and Bush's ties with the house of Saud shocking? Hardly. Sad but true in my case.

Sounds a lot like the old Vince Foster story...

I wouldn't believe this government today even if you paid me..

No, I'm not surprised. I've suspected, since the sad day, that Bush had something to do with it, somehow. Will we ever see more proof?

amazing (in a sad way) how the coincidents of life happen ...

the best is the picture of GW. Boy how accurate it is. Lets hope we don't get attacked. He may get elected dictator instead of impeached for lying about the war.

Somehow, I'm not surprised. Thanks for the info.

I just found your blog last night at work and spent the last hour or so 11p-12a watching that viedo about the World Trade Buildings and, reading your blog. Living in the mid-west and not watching alot of TV because of my work schedual I guess I never thought that our goverment would do something like this. Take that back... I hoped they would never ... wow.

This fact is stranger than fiction.
Sincerely, I am speechless.

london again?

No suprise really. It's sad that I've become so desensitized. Rove's leak, Cheney's Halliburton pay, and Bush's ties with the house of Saud shocking? Hardly. Sad but true in my case.

Sounds a lot like the old Vince Foster story...

I wouldn't believe this government today even if you paid me..

No, I'm not surprised. I've suspected, since the sad day, that Bush had something to do with it, somehow. Will we ever see more proof?

amazing (in a sad way) how the coincidents of life happen ...

the best is the picture of GW. Boy how accurate it is. Lets hope we don't get attacked. He may get elected dictator instead of impeached for lying about the war.

Somehow, I'm not surprised. Thanks for the info.

I just found your blog last night at work and spent the last hour or so 11p-12a watching that viedo about the World Trade Buildings and, reading your blog. Living in the mid-west and not watching alot of TV because of my work schedual I guess I never thought that our goverment would do something like this. Take that back... I hoped they would never ... wow.

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House