IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH!! The Bulldog Manifesto Freedom.....to be Naked? - The Bulldog Manifesto

« Home | The Republican Scandal Scorecard » | The Country Goes Right: Sandra Day Appears Left » | Bush Wants "Further Study" Regarding His Own Accou... » | When Does Loving the Flag Become Flag Idolatry? » | The Speech George W. Bush SHOULD Make Tonight » | Author of the Flag Burning Amendment Takes Bribes... » | Anthrax-- Terrorist Plot Against the Left? » | The Men, Women, and Children of Fallujah » | Liberal for a Day....Alan Greenspan? » | The Big Fix » 

Monday, July 04, 2005

Freedom.....to be Naked?

Here are the latest photos from our wonderful prisons in Iraq. Not only do they get to eat rice pilaf, but they get to sunbathe without worrying about tan lines!





Now look, they even get to exercise!





And finally, these "terrorists" get to model. I'm telling you, they are all treated wonderfully.





Freedom is on the march!!

E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Okay, to show you how mindless the above rant was, I didn't notice that the photos were from Prisons in Iraq so some of my comments, particularly about being picked up fighting in defense of UBL in Afghanistan, obviously do not apply to them.

Please do not ask me to defend the above mindless rant. I don't defend mindless rants, I just occasionally produce them.

Craig,

I deleted it for you. Everybody gets one mulligan. :-)

Where did you find these pics? I mean each one individually?

Green Eyed Lady,

You can find them at, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

It gets cold in Iraq, as punishment they take their clothes.

I think that would fall into the catagory of strange and unusual punishment.

Just as I thought, they came from an org. brought together for the purpose of activism and the arrangment of violent protest ie. Seattle Wa. and claims to be an alternative to conservative/facism. I don't know where those were taken and what the real story behind them was. They were supossedly taken by Adnmesty Int. But I don't trust a line of agendas. maybe it is what they say. But Im not going to lose sleep over it.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Okay, to show you how mindless the above rant was, I didn't notice that the photos were from Prisons in Iraq so some of my comments, particularly about being picked up fighting in defense of UBL in Afghanistan, obviously do not apply to them.

Please do not ask me to defend the above mindless rant. I don't defend mindless rants, I just occasionally produce them.

Craig,

I deleted it for you. Everybody gets one mulligan. :-)

Where did you find these pics? I mean each one individually?

Green Eyed Lady,

You can find them at, HERE, HERE, and HERE.

It gets cold in Iraq, as punishment they take their clothes.

I think that would fall into the catagory of strange and unusual punishment.

Just as I thought, they came from an org. brought together for the purpose of activism and the arrangment of violent protest ie. Seattle Wa. and claims to be an alternative to conservative/facism. I don't know where those were taken and what the real story behind them was. They were supossedly taken by Adnmesty Int. But I don't trust a line of agendas. maybe it is what they say. But Im not going to lose sleep over it.

Add a comment

 
All Bark. No Bite.
The Bulldog Manifesto


Headlines from the Impeachment 

Blogosphere
Provided by First Sustainable
Add this box to your site
Add your feed to this box




The Dog House