9/11 and Five Major Coincidences
1. On September 11, 2001, it just so happens that the CIA was planning an exercise whereby it would crash a small jet into one of its own buildings. Don't believe me? Check this USA Today article.
2. On September 10, 2001, it just so happens that Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) deployed search and rescue teams to New York City. Don't believe me? Maybe you'll believe Rudolph Giuliani. (There is even a link there to listen to the Real Audio of Giuliani discussing FEMA.)
3. On September 11, 2001, it just so happens that George W. Bush's younger brother, Marvin Bush, was the principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center, United Airlines, and Dulles International Airport. And it just so happens that, according to its present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center "up to the day the buildings fell down." Dont believe me? Check this out
4. On September 11, 2001, building 7 of the World Trade Center complex was intentionally pulled down even though it only had moderate fire damage and was in no danger of collapsing. Don't believe me? Well, the building's owner, Larry Silverstein, admitted on PBS that the building was intentionally pulled down. Check this out. Oh yeah, it just so happens that building 7 included offices for the CIA, Department of Defense, the Office of the Mayor, the Securities and Exchange Commission, the IRS. Don't believe me? Check out this page which includes a New York Times article. Also check out this, 22 minute video. Warning, this video may make you sick to your stomach.
Windows Media Broadband: Click Here
Windows Media Dial-up: Click Here
Apple Quicktime Broadband: Click Here
Apple Quicktime Dial-up: Click Here
5. It just so happens that 4 of the 19 alleged hijackers are still alive. Don't believe me, well maybe you'll believe the FBI, yes the FBI! Check out this BBC News article.
Yeah, I know, this is all just a crazy conspiracy theory, right? After all, its perfectly plausible that the common explanation for 9/11, which was presented to us within 48 hours of the attacks without ever being changed, modified, or altered thereafter, is exactly the way it happened. Its perfectly plausible that, at that time, under the stress of the attacks, and during the weeks of anthrax scare that followed, that we citizens were capable of adequately viewing the evidence presented to us and that we were capable of diligently questioning it all. Yeah, its perfectly rational to accept the story we have heretofor been given. Thus, you are probably better off dismissing this all as just 'insane' and forgetting all about it....